COOLING SERVICE PLANS
Comfort Cooling Plan
15% Discount on Repairs & Diagnostic Fees • Priority Service • Annual Tune-up
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Install gauges; record operating pressures and temperatures.
- Clean or replace air filters. (customer supplied)
- Measure refrigerant superheat or sub-cooling to fine-tune its charge.
- Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow.
- Clean outdoor condenser coil.
- Clean and check blower motor. (and belt if applicable)
- Test “temperature drop” at return and supply air; adjust blower speed.
- Safety test all controls for proper operation.
- Meter voltage and amperage in all motors; test for worn bearings.
- Test condition of compressor contacts.
- Inspect start and run capacitors and relays for bulges, rust and leaks.
- Tighten and safety test all wires and connections.
- Inform customer of equipment condition; recommend necessary repairs.