Provides customer service and satisfaction by efficiently maintaining and repairing all Propane and Oil appliances sold by the company to residential, commercial and industrial customers in a manner that supports the company’s commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Installs and maintains gas and oil appliances, and heating, boiler, furnace systems and grills.
- Performs gas checks, tune ups, and clean outs on heating equipment.
- Installs propane gas tanks and oil tanks and related equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining external appearance and both internal and external cleanliness of service vehicle.
- Must be available to work on Saturdays as needed.
- Maintains and promotes company brand guidelines and core values at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The ideal candidate will possess the following…
- NEFI or equivalent oil burner school certification.
- CETP Propane training.
- NH Gas Fitter’s license. Must keep current.
Are you interested in this position?
Please fill out the form below.