ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position includes the following duties:
- Responsible for efficient communication, harmonious interaction and support of co-workers and management team members.
- Contacts or responds to Service and Sales personnel to obtain or provide information and direction.
- Researches past work orders in BlueCow software and DocStar to resolve problems.
- Effectively schedules and dispatches work for the Service Technicians in the computer system by using the computer dispatch scheduling. (BlueCow)
- Continually checks department voice loop, shared department email & Answering Service E-mail.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by Manager to provide general support to company operations.
- Assists in performing the core tasks of other personnel within the department as needed in their absence.
- Schedules all anode testing appointments and notifies customers ahead of time.
- Customer Owned Tanks: Send letter for billable service.
- Assists in communicating with customers on billing inquires that have to do with Service.
- Runs monthly reports on different items needed for the department.
- Calls customers with Service Contracts to schedule tune-ups/cleanings.
- Maintains and promotes company brand guidelines and core values at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate’s Degree (A. A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or at least three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must speak fluent English. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Must be able to navigate around Windows and know Microsoft Word – (Excel a plus). Ability to quickly learn our computer software and Microsoft Map Point. Typing skills of 40 WPM.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Must be able to respond to emergencies quickly and efficiently.
Must be able to pass criminal background check.
Must be able to pass drug test and random drug & alcohol testing.
Are you interested in this position?
Please fill out the form below.