Seasonal Propane & Oil Delivery Driver
Drives propane or oil truck over established route to deliver product to commercial, residential and industrial customers. Seasonal from October 2017 – April 2018.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Drives truck safely and delivers petroleum products to customer’s home or place of business in order to meet customer requirements and company productivity goals.
- Safety inspections as needed.
- Complies with company safety procedures and policies including safe transportation of hazardous materials.
- Records detailed delivery information on route cards and fill out paperwork correctly.
- Leaves delivery slip at time of delivery with customer unless the bill to address is different, ticket requires special pricing or it states to specifically leave the slip.
- Cleans inside and outside of truck on a routine basis.
- Maintains and promotes company brand guidelines and core values at all times.
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor to provide general support to company operations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must have CDL with Tank & Hazmat Endorsements
- Must have and maintain a safe driving record
- Must have a medical examiner’s certificate
- Must comply with DOT regulations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to climb ladder and work in high places over 20 ft.
Must be able to pass criminal background check.
Must be able to pass drug test and random drug & alcohol testing.
Are you interested in this position?
Please fill out the form below.