Hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm with 1/2 hour lunch.
Work with operations team to support our company’s efforts in keeping our customers safe. Responsible for efficient communication, harmonious interaction, and support of other team members within team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for efficient communication, harmonious interaction and support of co-workers and management team members.
- Fills propane cylinders and motor homes as trained and instructed.
- Pump down holding areas in and around facilities.
- Resupplies consumables in both facilities.
- Empties trash and recycling containers as needed in both facilities.
- Maintains required levels of product, such as Methanol and HeatDoc in specific plant bulk tanks.
- Runs daily errands with company vehicle.
- Light building maintenance: carpentry, minor electric, minor plumbing.
- General ground / landscaping maintenance.
- Works with outside vendors to coordinate operational needs.
- Performs other tasks assigned by manager to provide general support to company operations.
- Maintains and promotes company brand guidelines and core values at all times.
- Maintains safe driving record.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to climb ladder and work in high places over 20 ft.
Must be able to pass criminal background check.
Must be able to pass drug test and random drug & alcohol testing.
Are you interested in this position?
Please fill out the form below.